Skip to main content

Illustrations


Another design inspired by Strictly Come Dancing from the week before last.

The dress is based on the waltz dance. The colours were suppose to be a pale lilac on the main part of the dress and the rest cornflower blue with gem detail on the shoulder and side. 
The colours turned out darker than expected as I didn't test the them first. 
The colours also appear to be darker again after I scanned them on to my computer. I have lightened them but its still not as pale as I would of liked.
There are also a few mistakes.  Most notable the hands, I've never been very good at drawing these and because I rushed it shows.

I did these using pro markers and then touched up using Gimp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.