Skip to main content

Halloween Illustration


Happy Halloween!!! you didn't think I'd gone just yet did you?

I thought I would leave you with one last post before I take a week off, so that makes it 31 posts out of 31 for blogtober fest yay!!!

I did this illustration last year, based on a costume from strictly come dancing, but I left it too late to post on the blog last year, so here it is this year!!!!

Hope you have a good Halloween what ever you do I'm off to carve my pumpkin!!

see you next week
muchas love 
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Wednesday.....

I think it's well over due for an inspiration Wednesday! So here goes.....






As always images are from Pinterest, to see more like this you can follow my Garment Details board here.

Inspiration Wednesday....

Images from pintrest

Inspiration Wednesday.....

All images from Pinterest.

Don't forget you can pin these images to your own boards, just hover over each image and look for the little 'p' in the top left corner.