Fashion: Cut out Detail

I'm loving the new trend for cut out detailing, almost to the point of obsession. The good thing is I've resisted buying anything so far, but only because I have an urge to make it instead!!
 frustratingly as always I'm way behind on my list of makes, so god only knows if  I'll get round to making one but I do want a dress badly with cut out sides detail and a gathered skirt!! Maybe my impulsiveness and determination will kick-in, I don't know but until then I'm spending my time trawling the net looking at them.

The affordable's :









The not-so-affordable's:







The make-ables:

                                              
                                                      
                                                                    cynthia rowley 2281





Interestingly I have the Cynthia Rowley one, now all I have to do is root through my fabric stash..........

Comments