Blogtoberfest 2012


Having been excited to participate in this last year, I recently received an invite off  Kat at I saw you dancing who is hosting it this year, so I've decided to do it all again!! Oddly after the euphoria of finishing it last year and stating I would do it again, I've been say to myself all year 'I'm not doing it' but well here we are!

So for those of you who don't know what Blogtoberfest is, I'll give you a quick run down. Every year in the month of October, Blogtoberfest is held, there are no real rules, just you have to Blog every day through out October! A bit of a challenge but it is do-able, as I proved last year, I did miss one day though :(  

You can blog about anything you want and even host give-aways. Intrigued? ... pop over to I saw you dancing and sign up!
Still not convinced? Don't worry if you don't blog every day, know-one is going to punish you for it , I promise. If your a wizz on the computer or you have time on your hands then you'll find it easy. If not scheduled posting will become your best-friend. you can even put up inspirational quotes or pictures if you don't want to write a full posts. So go on give it ago!! 

p.s I will also be using the hashtag on twitter #blogtobefest12 so you can follow me there too!

p.p.s let me know if your joining in and leave me the link for your blog, I'm always on the look out for new ones and it's one of the reasons that I am doing blogtoberfest again!




Comments

  1. So glad you're joining us again, Sarah. Fantastic effort in blogging [almost] every day!! You are living proof it can be done.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I'd like to join in on this, although October is probably the worst month of the year for me to attempt such a thing. We'll see how it goes I guess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already hit a snag, I think I might be away for the last week of October. Oops :/

      Delete

Post a Comment