Pinterest: Mint and blush

Did anyone else notice the abundance of mint and blush coloured pins on pinterest last week?

I'm obsessed, I think it's going to be my colour combo for spring!
 Every year I unintentionally have a 'colour' for the seasons. Last year peach was my spring colour, pink and orange were the colours I mostly wore in summer and so far this winter, black and grey (playing it safe)!








To see more of my pins or the links for these click here

I've got some pinky/blush coloured chiffon fabric, that would make a lovely high low skirt, the only snag is that the colour is patchy in places. I'm hoping it can be dyed!!

Comments

  1. It is refreshing (just like mint!) to see and read about other colours than emerald, the supposed chosen colour for 2013 (see Burda, Oscar de la Renta, sewing blogs,etc). Too bad, guess I will be out of fashion then ;-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha do your own thing is always best :)

      Delete

Post a Comment