What's on my sewing table....




I did my first bit of sewing in 2013 yesterday :) currently, I'm making three baby blankets.
We've recently had two new additions to the family. My cousin and his girlfriend had twins!! One boy, one girl!!
 Another of my cousins is expecting a baby girl in around two weeks. So it baby blankets ahoy!!

Also I've finally got round to making a sobetto top. I started it mid December and as usual I'm only now finishing it. I'm not sure of the fabric choice, but I'll explain more about that when I post about it!

What's on your sewing table?

Comments

  1. Oh, so many babies, so much happiness! I still have all baby blankets my Mum made for my boys.

    I guess we share the same PHD course ;-) I started the Belladone dress (an essay with a cheap fabric) in November, I believe, and haven't finished it yet :-(

    Currently struggling with a Sew Along (with the great Rosy from Sewing Addicta). Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment