Illustration Friday: Energy



                                                                watercolour

I decided to mix it up for this weeks illustration Friday theme and used watercolour colour paints, I've also avoided outlining the illustration in fine liner which is something I usually do, but I felt the skirt needed to speak out and I think it does this without the need of a black fine-liner.

On a side note I'm really getting in to these illustration Friday weekly challenges. I feel they are manageable for me and I'm beginning to realise that I'm not as patient as I though I was and that I do loose interest quickly, where this type of challenge is enough to keep me going without the boredom  element kicking in, please tell me I'm not the only one who suffers from this?


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments