Close Up Details Of Couture Clothing

Hiya! 
I'd like to think I've got a treat for you today. Below are a number of close-ups of some the Haute couture designs that graced the runway last week.
 Being obsessed with sewing I'm a complete geek when it comes to the construction know how. I can often be found mauling clothing especially if it's fancy, pawing all the tiny details and pondering how it's been constructed (a proper nosey parker, me). So when I came across these photo's on style bubble I just had to share them with you. 

P.s If you look closely on the third image down you'll notice the printed fabric is a copy of dot and cross pattern drafting paper, complete with balance lines!!













And to think all these dress's and embellishments are all sewn by hand, wowzers!!!!!


All images are from stylebubble.com and to see lot's and lot's more close-ups click the link.

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Great bigger photos, dear Sara. Such a dreamy post, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I am following you now on bloglovin.
    Have a fantastic weekend, and keep up your dreams.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, it’s a great post. The info is good to know kurta shalwar for man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment