Sneaky Peaks....




Hiya!! The bombshell dress is still under construction. It's only pinned in place in the photo not actually attached. The bodice still needs some alterations to fit me properly but the bra part is looking good, so that's a bonus.

Annnddd I've finally completed my first make of 2014! It's only a basic skirt but I've used a tulle type net over-lay to try and make it that little bit more interesting, all I need is a fine day (noticed I said fine not sunny- Well I don't want to ask for too much ;) and then I can take some pics.

What are your sewing/creative plans at the mo'? Also how exciting is it that The Great British Sewing Bee is back on Tuesday. I can't wait, I've got a cup of tea (peppermint) and my note book at the ready!!


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Just reminded me I need to work on mine... Looking good so far. Good luck on final fittings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks, I just hope I can finish it soon

      Delete

Post a Comment