Two's Company, Three's a crowd.....

Soaking up the rays over the weekend, wine in one hand whilst flicking through a magazine with the other. I spot these.......


Talk about double take. 'Hey I recognize that fabric'!! My Fabrics 'shoe famous'!!

You see it? 

Does it remind you of this dress and skirt .....


Take a closer look.....





I even asked the Bf and for once he'd taken notice and exclaimed 'isn't that the fabric you made a dress out of ' -Yessss!!

Now as much as I like the Fabric and the shoes, I can safely say I won't be buying them. Too much matchy matchy and three is a crowed and all that!
I'm just super excited to see the fabric I bought being used on an item for sale in the shops!!


So the shoes, if your interested are available at Shuh for £45 and are called Tallulah - this is the description that accompany's them....... 'My name is Tallulah, my first rule of thumb: I don't say where I'm going or where I'm coming from. I try to leave a little reputation behind me, so if you really need me you'll know where to find me. Clue: at schuh with my 12cm heel and tropical upper.'  -Pretty cool Huh!

Have you ever seen the same fabric you bought in for sale as other items? Did you get as excited as me?



Follow on Bloglovin

Comments